The Brick Hotel c. 1822 welcomed merchants and ships captains to the busy port of Cantwell's Bridge into the early 20th century. It was restored for adaptive reuse as a changing exhibitions gallery in 1981. In 2012, the Foundation restored and opened the property as a restaurant. Today visitors enjoy regional fare in this beautiful Federal building. For reservations, please call (302) 376-0600.