Odessa Brewfest 2016
The annual Odessa Brewfest comes to historic Odessa on Saturday, September 10th, 2016. All attendees have access to food & merchandise vendors, live bands, sponsor tables, and more! Your ticket to the Odessa Brewfest gets you unlimited sampling of beer during the full duration of the festival.
Doors open at noon for the VIP Tasting; and the regular fest begins at 2 pm for general admission ticket holders. Your ticket will be scanned at the entrance, where you will receive your novelty tasting cup. Every attempt will be made to make sure admission moves as quickly and smoothly as possible. All taps will close at 6 pm.
The Odessa Brewfest is intended to be an opportunity to sample some of the best regional and national craft beers, as well as locally-produced wine and spirits, accompanied by great food, great music, and great people.
- No one without a ticket and proper photo identification will be allowed to enter.
- No one under the age of 21 will be admitted to the festival.
- Tickets are transferable; however tickets are non-refundable.
- Discounted designated driver tickets are available at the door.
- The festival is a rain or shine event.
The Odessa Brewfest is a fund-raising event for the Historic Odessa Foundation, a non-profit organization whose mission is to ensure the legacy of the Historic Houses of Odessa for future generations, through commitment to the preservation of Odessa’s unique historic, architectural, and cultural heritage.